Log in to:

Resource Directory

United States Government Contacts

Business Name Telephone Numbers
(V:voice F:FAX)
Website URL
Internal Revenue Service - Home Page www.irs.gov
Internal Revenue Service :: Small Business / Self-Employed - SB/SE serves taxpayers who file Form 1040, Schedules C, E, F or Form 2106, as well as small businesses with assets under $10 million. www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed
Internal Revenue Service :: Forms Distribution Center800-829-3676www.irs.ustreas.gov/formspubs/
Small Business Administration800-827-5728www.sba.gov
U.S. Copyright Office www.copyright.gov/
The International Trade Adminstration www.ita.doc.gov
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Trademark (and Service Mark) Information703-308-4317
U.S. Postal Service800-275-8777www.usps.com
U.S. Representatives www.house.gov
U.S. Senators www.senate.gov
The White House www.whitehouse.gov

Contact Us | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2001-2017 Sohnen-Moe Associates, Inc.

Last updated: October 3, 2013
Processing time: 0.002 seconds