Resources for Educators
- Students learn from one another as well as from the instructor.
- Online learning gives all students a chance (and the necessity) to participate.
- Different learning styles benefit from the variety that online learning offers.
- The instructor must be willing to do course corrections if student to student feedback is inappropriate.
- The instructor must be sure that all students have access to the Internet and the knowledge required to participate.
- The instructor must understand the online medium and create exercises that allow students to engage with the material from a variety of strengths.