Many people are familiar with the Four P’s of business success (Planning, Passion, Processes and People). The authors of this newsletter take it to the next step by advocating that if you follow the 4 P’s well, they inevitably come together to create the Fifth P, Profit.
I encourage you to explore these topics and ask yourself the big questions:
- Am I doing what I really want to be doing?
- Why am I doing what I do?
- How do my processes support my business?
- What is my commitment to customer service and how do my clients know it?
- What specific things can I do to better serve my clients?
- What is the role of my support staff and what improvements can I make?
- How can I improve my marketing strategies?
- What can I do to increase my bottom line?
I wish you great success and balance in this new year!